Monday, January 28, 2008

Warning: Really cute sick kids

Here is my youngest sleeping on the couch. He slept 4 hours straight yesterday afternoon. don't you just want to cuddle him I did. (look at that Marylin Monroe Mole. Hopefully it will not inhibit his shaving in the future)
Here is my oldest she is still feeling crappy. She has been dealing with a cough now all week.
First started out like a normal cold then look out because here comes the high fevers 102+F. Coughing, sniffles, stuffed up yukness. And it just keeps going and going and going. Brit is on week 2 Michael is just starting week 2 Jim is just starting week 2 and I am on day 2.
The cute dog with Brit is Charlie the wonder dog. Why wonder you ask. Because you wonder when he is going to listen. He is just like the kids selective hearing. But he knows everyone is feeling bad so he is just doing his job of cuddling.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you all get better soon.

Love ya
Dad

simplicity said...

Hope you guys start feeling better soon!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my contest! Your kids are adorable (as is the dog) but I'm sorry that they are not feeling well.

Hallie :(

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you all start feeling better soon, All have sick to long..
Mommmy you take care of yourself, When mom is sick who will take care of her??

Love and Miss you all
Auntie Laurie

Madlenka Lamon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madlenka Lamon said...

Oh my! They look really cute! And Brit is so sweet. I hope they all felt better after that. You, mommy, are so lovable to your children. They are fortunate to have you taking care of them. I bet they don’t get sick much after this. With mommy’s tender loving care, I am sure they are living healthy right now. You have wonderful kids, mommy. Take care of them and, of course, take care of yourself. Continue to have good times with your kids. You guys are adorable!

Madlenka Lamon

Chalice Lindgren said...

Yikes! A normal cold that suddenly gives your kid 102F high fever is very worrisome. Have you taken them to the doctor? Maybe it’s something they caught in school. Anyway, I hope your kids are okay now. =)

Oskar Aarden said...

Your children are really cute. If you didn’t tell that they’re sick, I wouldn’t have known! They look so peaceful sleeping, despite the high fever and the ailments you mentioned. Have you tried to look into the possibility that they may be allergic to pets? They seem to be too close with your pet dog; its fur might somehow induce allergic reactions among your kids. Hope you check that angle. :)

Malachi Cates said...

Whatever situation kids are into, they always stay cute and cuddly! However, no mother wishes her kids to be sick. I know how it feels to smile even if it really hurts to see them ill. Anyway, I hope you and you’re kids are all in good shape. =)