Saturday, January 5, 2008

Week in Review

Well, this has been a long week for me. I rescued two dogs on New Years Eve. One is a Pug and the other is a Peek. Both ran in front of my car and now I have posters up all around town hoping to find their owners.
Went back to work on Wednesday. Sometimes I feel that I am asked to do more than my job description. Do this and supervise them doing that hand help them with this and oh yeah do your job all at the same time. By the end of the day on Thursday I felt like a rubber band ready to break.
Friday I tried to not do much. Watched a movie and ate pizza.
Tonight my family is going to hang out with my Dad. The kids are going to watch some movies with Grandpa and I guess Jim and I are going to dinner.

Tomorrow I am going to make breakfast for everyone. I decided on Monkey Bread.
Stay tune for recipe and pictures to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time at Dad's Can't wait to here all about your evening out. Monkey Bread. yummy.. I want some.
Give the kids hugs and kisses.
Love you
Auntie L.