Sunday, January 13, 2008

Break Down

Yesterday we had to go a do our grocery shopping. Where else to go for us is Walmart Supercenter. They were having there Women's Health weekend and I came across a woman who you had a scarf on her head and was handing out info and samples. I had asked her what type of cancer she had and she told me it was Breast and it was terminal. I lost it right there. Tears flowed and heart ached. Seeing a strong woman like my mom was going to god soon. I felt very sad. But, her like my mom was so strong and doing what she could with the time she had. She hugged me and said she would keep me in her prayer. And all I could think was what a selfless act her praying for me and she is the one who is dying not me. I felt my mom was there with me wanting me to continue on and do what I felt was right and follow the directions she has taught me in my life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we are directed to people who are there for encouragement. As I always say there is no such thing as LucK. God is watching over us all and has a plan for each of us. Something you could do is throw the smokes away. For your family, and for me, and for yourself.
I will help you in any way I can. Ask me.

Love 2 all
Dad

Kelli said...

Thinking and praying for you. You are a strong woman, hang in there.
((((hugs))))
Kelli

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there to give you a hug.Im glad she gave you one. I miss Her alot and cry frequently I love you Aunt Janet

Susan said...

One of those "God moments!"
Susan

Anonymous said...

Big Hugs Honey. What a wonderful brave women she is and you.. My heart goes out to you both. Your Mother was always a selfless women, Always taking care of everyone else.
I Love You
Aunt Laurie

simplicity said...

The menus are in excel. If you just click open they should open up for you.