Saturday, February 9, 2008

300

What do yo think when you see 300. A movie, dollars?

Well, I am talking about HOTWHEELS. Today Michael was looking through his Hotwheels Magazine and he saw a boy who had just under 400 Hotwheels.

This of course struck an interest in him to see how many he has.

So, after about an hour in his room he brought down a laundry basket full of Hotwheels.

Now, all are not Hotwheels but, most are. Then, we searched the living room and bathroom for the rest. (I am over run with cars. Toy cars the are everywhere in this house and outside.)

He loves cars. As a parent I buy him one when he asks. They are only $1.00 and some times 2 for a $1.00. It makes him happy and beats the $20.00+ toys that are out there that he looks at. And does not play with after the first day. A Hotwheel makes him happy. He will spend hours on end playing with them. I know not ALL 300 at once but alot at a time. So we decided to photograph this event. Now, did I also include that he has Hotwheels movies, Toy computer and clothing, tracks. And that is not everything. Plus, we go online and play racing games at Hotwheels.com. So I will not hold you all in suspense here is the end results.
Can you see the look on his face. He is very proud that he has 300 cars.
Now, with the knowledge of know how may cars he as you would think that would stop me and his father from buy anymore. I can not say for certain that I will not. So, I will just say I will try.

4 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

When I was about ten years old, there was a boy next door who was heavily into Hot Wheels. This was either the year they first came out or the year after. Brad, age 8, designed his own cars on paper, and his favorite cartoon was Wacky Races. He also drew the Peanut characters almost as well as Schulz. I like to think that he's out in Detroit or someplace now, designing real cars. And I think of him when I buy Hot Wheels every year for Toys for Tots. Congrats on the 300!

Anonymous said...

way to go m im sure you will pass 400 in kniw time. s keep the hotwheels coming. love to all aunt janet

Anonymous said...

hey is that even all of his cars wow i bet you couldnt fit them all in the picture could you
love
b

Susan said...

My son had a large collection of Hot Wheels he did not keep. When his son came along he was sorry he did not have them. They are a great, inexpensive toy that brings much fun. Cute idea, that he got them all together, counted them and you captured it in the photo.
Susan