Saturday, February 16, 2008

SORROW

My life has lots of saddness these past few months. I am fully depressed. I fight the tears, the anger and the pain. I always try to push it away. I have begun to talk with someone about these issues I have. My biggest fear is letting go. I am afraid of what will happen if I break down. My family needs me strong for me to become a pile would show weakness. I had received good news yesterday and was thinking all the bad luck was now going away. Until last night when I get a phone call informing me that my grandmother has passed. I thought it was a dream I had to call my dad this morning to varify that I was not dreaming. Now again I must tell my children that another Grandma has passed on. For me that is the hardest thing to do. Now, I have to be strong for them. When all I want to do is curl up in a ball and be left alone in my sorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry Sarah.... I lost my Grandma two years ago (my other Grandma died 5 years ago) and I still miss her very much. It's so hard losing people we love.

I pray that God restores your joy... (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

One day at a time. it's hard to see our loved ones move on.As your Mom said to you and all of us
"You can cry and close your mind,be empty and turn your back. OR you can do what I would want: SMILE,OPEN YOUR EYES,LOVE and GO ON"
Your name is on my lips daily to the Heavenly Father. I love you. And remember you are loved by many many others.
Dad

Sandcastle Momma said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my prayers and that we are sending happiness and warmth your way.