Saturday, February 2, 2008

Update Time

On, January 31st Jim (from now on going to be know as the One handed Wonder). Had his surgury on his wrist.


We arrived at the clinic at 6am and the began the procedure at 7:45am. It lasted about an hour but he had some severe pain when he was coming out of the anistetic so they ended up giving him a Block. We were able to leave and come home at around 11:15 that morning.


And because I am such a wonderful caring wife I photgraphed some of his moments to share with everyone.




Other updates Britt had to bring home a progress report from her english class for the week and it is the first one she has ever given me she usually hides htem or throws them out. She of course was missing two assignments and had a D- average for now. She asked me if I could sign it so she could get the credit for it. I told her she had to give me and the teacher a expaination of why she is preforming so bad she wrote: " I am just being lazy or I do not care and I am now going to do what it takes to get good grades". Now, I told her I would sign it. So, somehting has kicked in and we will see how it goes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad for the updates.c u Sunday.

Love 2 all
Dad

Anonymous said...

I hope the days get better for jim. Hopefully britt will see how important school work is. Love you all aunt janetauphc