Saturday, February 23, 2008

Round Robin Challenge - Shoes

Welcome to this round of my Round Robin Challenge. I really had a hrd time with this one. Ithought about going to the shoe store and taking pictures and then I thought about just pulling all my shoes out of the closet, and then it came to me. I would photograph shoes of my family. Since I was surrounded by my family this week. So, while we were having a big family dinner I proceeded to tell every one show me your shoes. And these are the pictures I got.These are my shoes. If you were to see them
now You would be sad. My Dog ate the sole.

This is my sisters shoe She would only let me see one

This is my cousin's shoes. She gave me a nice pose.

These are my girl friend boots. She is a boot girl.

Here we have a dual pose. My aunt and uncle giveing me there best shoe on

and shoe off pose will my uncle joining in.

Thank you for stopping by my challenge. Do't forget to check out all the others.

*also for those of you who use AOL Journal. I do stop by and visit. I am just unable to comment.

17 comments:

TJ said...

Smiling...a family shoe photo capture.
How cool is that! Great ideas.
TJ

Sandcastle Momma said...

I love your idea of showing family shoes! And I really want those black boots in the first picture LOL
Great photos!

Susan said...

Cute post. Didn't see any color!!!!
Susan

Jan said...

That is a great idea, and I'm sure everyone had fun.

Carly said...

Hi Sarah :)

You know what they say, "The family that wears shoes together, keeps their feet dry together." Funny, that sounded a lot more clever in my own brain. ROFL. Cute that you got all the family in for the challenge. :) That makes me smile. Thanks for that.

Always, Carly

Nancy said...

Adorable entry! I like your shoes best!

Nancy

http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/2008/02/23/shoes-collage/2158

Sandy said...

what a great family of shoes! terrific idea.

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I love that all these family members joined in, showing your their shoes. I didn't dare ask anyone myself. Fun stuff, and well done!

MyMaracas said...

What a great idea, family shoes! I bet you all had a great time with that. Thanks for sharing it!

Vicki

Teena in Toronto said...

What fun pix!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Unknown said...

Such a good family to cooperate! :) I love the purse in the "girlfriends" photo! Sorry I'm a purse girl, instead of a shoe girl.

Kiva said...

Your dog eats soles, my granddog licks the lining until it's in shreds. What is it with these dogs?

Sandra said...

Nice to include the family, and thanks for sharing!

Janet said...

lol all these shoes!

Suzanne R said...

What a very fun idea! It's interesting that the shoes all are in the same color range. ;-)

Martha said...

Family and friend shoes (they must think you're nuts, LOL)
Martha ~ http://journals.aol.com/lifes2odd/perception/

Anonymous said...

I didn't get my shoes in there?? Where was I ??
Sorry I missed the shoes..

You just bought those shoes.. I can't believe the dog ate them.. LOL

Love You
Auntie Laurie