Thursday, August 21, 2008

Costly mistake

Yesterday the kids decide to go to the neighbors garage sale. Now my youngest is a car kid. He loves car and truck anything automotive. So here they had a small semi that was possible a collectible. Now collectibles are no no's with my little guy because he wants to play with them. There for I do not buy them. Now since I was at work Little man decided he wanted this truck and went and got his $$$. Now, he did not have enough for this truck so instead of taking what he had our neighbor charged him full price. Now the oldest had to give him $$ to cover the cost. Now they are both out money because I decided not to make them return this truck and get their $$$$ back. (we know the neighbor very well). I told them both they will not be getting any money from me. I give the truck 2 days before it is trashed and here he could have bought at least 10 hot wheels for what he payed for this on little truck.
Hopefully lesson learned on both kids part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear!! Lesson learned ??
We learn by our mistakes.

Love You All
Aunt Laurie