Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh Yeah I have a winner.....

Life never stops long enough to think. So I had asked if anyone new where that Building was locate and the architect was. Well, you were all right about who designed it but only one of you got the location correct. Great job Mamma.
Last weekend I had gone to Cloquet, MN to visit some friends and remembered the gas station and its history. First it was the only one he designed and it just celebrated its 50th anniversary.
So everyone thank for your entries ant taking time to stop in.
Oh, the prize is a Olympic pin for the 2008 games.
So Mamma contact me through my contacts so I can send it your way.

2 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

Yay! I never win anything LOL
I had just read about that particular gas station celebrating it's 50th birthday a few days before your post so when I saw the picture I thought "Oh! I know this" LOL
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrat's.. Momma.. Why to Go.. :)

Maybe next time for me..

Love you all
Aunt Laurie