Saturday, August 23, 2008

Do you have over Due Library Books

Yesterday morning I was driving to work and I had heard this story on talk radio about a woman being arrested for over due Library books. I could not believe it. Now the fact that if she had been pulled over for some reason and then they saw she had a warrant. But no they went straight to her home to arrest her. Now this tells me first I better check and see if I have any library books here and return them fast. And the cops in that town have a lot of time on their hands. This town must have no crime or something. So, all of my friends out there please make sure you do not have any over due books, and if you do please return them or else we will be hearing about you getting arrested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also heard this on a radio talk show on my way to work the other day, This women was in WI. I guess the police in that town have nothing better to do..
Love you
Aunt Laurie