Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pine City Demo Derby

Wow what a cool weekend we had. Two nights of Derby action. Now when you live in the boonies you look forward to derby season. It is what we do. Last year Mr. Man became the One Handed Wonder after driving in a derby. So this year was off limits. Not that I was afraid he would get hurt it was just the funds were not there to do it. But that did not stop him from helping where ever he could.
It is unbelievable the hours that went in to these cars. Just to be smashed up.


I took so many pictures that you could spend a year looking at them. Plus I took video also.


Friend and family. Yep that our group in the orange shirts.
Everyone likes to have their picture taken.

So before you hit play get your corndogs and cheese curds and to wash it all down, a beer.
It will be like you are sitting there watching. I had to shorten it to under 10 min I originally had it at 21 min.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwilMADZwQ

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

That video is SO cool! And now the Island King is jumping up and down saying "I want to do that!" They have a small derby up in the north end of the next county over but we haven't been in years. He's now on the internet trying to find out when the next one is so we can go. My boys will love it!