Friday, October 19, 2007

Updates on what is going on




I have not had a lot of time this week to Blog so here is all that I have been up to.


Went and spoke with a lawyer about my up and coming court hearing for child support. She told me things I already know and she said she would advise me not to use her.(wow an honest lawyer).


Next we have a young lady staying with us for sometime. We are helping her get through some things in her life and with her moms permission we have decided to work together to help her the best we see. ( more on this at another time)


I have applied for a new position at my current employer. Right now I operate a Double end Tenoner. I enjoy what I do but am now ready for a new challenge. I applied for the CNC Shoda operator position. So , as you can tell I am kind excited. If I were to get this job I would go from a level 4 to a level 5 operator. In other words more $$$. I will keep you updated on the Job.




I got some new software for my computer this week so check out the pictures



Before Photoshop






After Photoshop Just learning how to play with it a little more to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pupkins, look forward to Sat.
Love ya
Dad

Susan said...

Since I am fairly new to your blog I did not realize you were dealing with child support issues.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Nice post, however, my grandchildren don't fart, they just have a little flatulance. LOL Anyway, loving the pumpkins, where were you at that they had so many and such large ones? I thought there was a problem with pumpkins this year due to the dry season. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, it is always fun to do this on Saturday mornings and I really enjoy it that everyone can come except A. She has to work and is also on a Nanny job for the week so we won't be seeing her. Boo hoo! I'll be anxious to see the picturers for the wish lists as well.