Friday, October 26, 2007

Show and Tell : The New Phone

Welcome to Show and Tell Hosted My Kelli at There is no Place like Home. This week I am sharing my new cell phone. I have wanted to get a new phone for sometime. But instead I got a new phone for my husband. So I had to wait.


We use Nextel for our carrier. And now Nextel and Sprint are together. The phone I wanted is a Sprint phone and because we do a shared minute plan I was informed that I could not get this phone which is a Sprint phone because I would be breaching our contract. Now the way I look at it is I write the check out to Sprint there fore I should be able to get what I want. I am staying with the same company. But no one was able to work with me. So with a little help from a nice sales guy from one of the mall Sprint stores he gave me the number for the Dispute Resolutions Center. I called the number and spoke with a nice man named Mike. And he was able to make all my wants come true. With his help I was able to order my phone at no cost to me. And he will be helping me with the switch. We will not be breaching our contract plus We will not be spending more we will work it out to it will cost us the same each month. So here is my new phone.
old phone

New Phone with all the bells and whistles(MP3, Camera)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

3 comments:

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

oooooh such a pretty phone! Glad it all worked out for you and at NO COST! that is the best part

Have a great day
~Amy

Hootin Anni said...

pretty color!!

Carole Burant said...

I just bought myself a new cell phone also and it's so much smaller than my old one! Love the pink face plate on yours...glad you were able to finally get someone who could help you do the switch!!