Friday, October 5, 2007

Show and Tell - WIne Cooler

Welcome to show and tell host by Kelli .
This week I thought I would share my wine cooler. And the story behind why I have it.
My girlfriends husband bought this to keep the soda cold in his business. But it did not do what he wanted it to do. He asked me if I would like it I was shocked. I asked him"would Terrie want it?" (who is his wife) He looked at me and said" we have no room in the house for it. So, do you want it?" Well, of course I wanted it I have been eyeballing them for a long time. So here it is : Now I have to fill it. I just recently went to a Winery and purchased some wine to add to it.
And as a side note I did not tell my girlfriend that I have it I left that up to her husband.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Also thank you to those who have been praying for my mother. She has been doing good starts another round of Chemo next week. My parent will be renewing there vows this weekend so watch for update and photos on that.

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Oh lordy.....*chanting* "I will not show my hubby this....I will not show my hubby this!"

That is way cool. Wow, I think it's terrific it was given to you too. What a prize.

Thanks for the visit.

Susan said...

I'm not into wine but what a nice thing for you to receive and how generous of him.

I think it's so wonderful your parents are renewing their vows. We renewed ours at 30 years and just celebrated #49 yesterday!!
Susan

nannykim said...

So I take it that it chills the wine? Or keeps it at a cellar type temperature? Nice pics also of your family--make the most of your precious memories!

Anonymous said...

Love this.

Chrissy

Anonymous said...

LOL on not telling your girlfriend. Looks like you can put quite a lot of wine in there...

Carole Burant said...

I need one of these...so far I've been keeping my wine in the cold room under the basement stairs! lol I was gone to a winery in Niagara on the Lake last weekend and I wouldn't want to fill up that cooler with their wine..not at $108 a small bottle! Yikes!! xo

Kelli said...

What a nice surprise gift! I enjoyed your family photos up above too. Your mom looks wonderful and I'm glad to hear she is doing well. Congratulations to your parents on renewing their vows!
Hugs,
Kelli