Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friendship Award


Today I got the honor of a friendship award from Momma over at Sandcastle Momma. I have been able to meet lots of neat people and she is one of the best. Funny and good to talk with.

This award comes with 4 questions that need to be answered.


  1. Do you still have the same friends since childhood? No, I have grown quite differently then the people I was friend with then. I also moved alot. I did not go to the same schools as kids I was in grade school with or even middle school.

  2. What do you value most about your friends? There kindness and honesty. We do not have to always like the same things.

  3. Are your friends your sounding boards? You bet they are. Always there to listen and help.

  4. What is you favorite activity to share with your friends? Just hanging out. It could be just sitting around and watching a movie or going shopping. As long as we are having a good time that is what matters.

Thank you momma I feel the same for you. Sometime we will have that coffee on the beach.

No comments: