Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Strange things

This weekend I was at the hospital. As I was getting in the elevator I noticed in the garbage a Beer Can. Ok all I want to know is who was drinking it a doctor or a nurse. Who would be drinking beer up in patient rooms.
Why is mexican candy mainly chili seasoning. I bought the kids some candy when I was at the hospital. I went down to a place called Midtown Global Market. I figured it would be better than hospital food. And it was. I thought how the kids would like treats from Mexico. I guess I was wrong the treats were too much for them.
Other strange things :
I was reading Fox News and they felt it was important to report about a man who recieved special favors from car wash vacuum. I read that while riding home from work on my phone the other day. I really wonder what the world is coming to.

No comments: