Sunday, October 26, 2008

Harvest Fest







The kids showing off their horse skills. I know a little corney. LOL














This is a dragon. We did not get to see him move and eat pumpkins








Well now we know how tall they are.














This is the jail. Yes I bailed her out.
Any offers?This little guy was so cute. I could not resist taking his photo.
That was our day. I was not very impressed with the venue. We had to pay to get in and then for the things the kids wanted to do cost money also. We did do the mazes that was fun. To be honest the kids had more fun at the place we went to get our pumpkins. And boy prices are going up $.35 a pound. Tonight they are going to carve that will be fun.













4 comments:

Nuria said...

hiiii I am Nuria,from Spain,so i don't speak english very well...i'm 14 years old,and I wanna be your friend,i liked your blogg so much =)



kisses!!

Nuria said...

jajajajajajajaja
we can be friends!
where are you from? I'm from Spain, Mallorca.
Enchanted!
greetings to your son =P

Sandcastle Momma said...

Harvest Fest looks like fun. That little guy at the end of your post is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like you all had a fun day.. Love all the little fun picture's of the kids. They are getting so big.
Love You all
Aunt Laurie