Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Well, took the little man in and he has a double ear infection. He is on meds and should be able to return to school. Which he is excited about. See, tomorrow is a special day for him. It is parents day. I was not able to attend so his special friend Jackie is going to spend the day with him. Jackie used to baby sit him and he has always seem to have a special bond with her. He has gone to see her during the grand march for her prom and went to her graduation. He always has a blast with her. So he is excited to spend the day with her.

2 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I hope Little Man is feeling better! I know it must be really hard on you having to miss parent's day. It's wonderful that he has someone he loves that can fill in for you and that you don't have to worry about him sitting there all alone. Still, I know this must be a hard day for you. But you're doing what you have to do and he'll appreciate that when he's older and has to make hard choices in his own life.

Sandcastle Momma said...

I've got something for you over on my blog if you want to stop by and grab it!