Thursday, October 2, 2008

Whats new

Our house has just been go, go, go lately. Work, school. Family gatherings. You name it. And things are not slowing down anytime soon. Saturday I go to the airport to pick up my grilfriend daughter in law. Hoping to get a little of the MOA in before hand. I am still holding out on turning the HEAT on. Gas prices scare me. I will hold out as long as possible.
Best conversation I had with the Little man was this:
Little man: "mom, Ironman comes out Tuesday!!!"
Me: "yes I know."
LM: "I get to watch it with Terrie on Tuesday!"
Me: "I know."
LM: Can I call her.
Me: If You must
LM: Terrie.... Ironman comes out Tuesday!!!!
ME: laughing because the converstaion was funny.
More or less the worked out that she would pick him up after school. So they could watch the movie right away. And not wait until 45 min after the bus got home.
Kids are great for the soul.

No comments: