Monday, October 20, 2008

School is Over

I finished my last class on Lean Manufacturing last week. What a learning experience it was for me. Now I will see what kind of influence I have on others around me.
I picked up a laptop this week that way I can blog and watch TV at the same time. (OK not really) It will come in handy since I am always doing something on the computer and the kids need the computer for school that I have to stop and let them on. But now I can still surf and the kids can do the stuff they need to do for school.
Brit, is still going to be in the school play. That means she is doing good in school.
Little man is loving school. He is always happy to show me what he has done for the day.

Well that is the update for now I just have to figure this thing out some more and I will be able to blog and add pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well welcome back,
I didn't know you were having trouble with your computer.
Happy to here everyone is doing well. Can't wait to here about the play Brit is in.Wish I lived closer so could come to her play. It's nice to here that M loves school and is eagar to learn.
Congrat's on finishing your classes.
How is that husband of your doing?
Miss You
Love You
Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

Very good to hear. Congratulations.

Love 2 all.
Dad