Sunday, August 26, 2007

Middle name tag

So I was visiting my friend Penless Writer today and she had been taged for the middle name game. So instead of tagging people she asked for us to do it our self.
So here are the rules:

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.My middle name is...........


B-eauty is only skin deep.
A-nger comes more softly
R-elationships are important
B-ooks help me relax
A-rt is in everything my children do
R-arely take time for my self
A-ngels help me through the tough days

I am going to let you play if you want and I will not tag you.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for picking up the tag. I enjoyed your answers and got to know a little more about you. That's always fun :o)
Susan