Thursday, August 30, 2007

NO LAUNDRY

After work yesterday I can home to a surprise from my kids and girlfriend. I am one who does laundry on Friday. I do not have time during the week to do a few loads a day so Friday is Laundry Day at our house. Well, my friend came over grabbed the kids and the laundry and took it to the laundry mat to be done so I do not have to spend my time off(vacation) doing my normal choirs.
I did not notice right away because I had not been in the bathroom yet. So, Brit said "Mom here is yours and dads clothing." I asked her if she washed them for me. She kind of looked at me funny and said "yep". Then it clicked. Michael had told me they went to the laundry mat today I thought to do his sitters laundry and comforters. Then I looked in the bathroom and saw all the laundry was gone.
Here is the rule in our house mom does laundry on Friday there fore your clothing needs to be in the bathroom before I begin. If you bring clothing down after I am done you are out of luck and have to wait till next week. Brit has caught on but Michael is still learning(I always tell him to bring me his basket). Sometimes he does not put all his dirty clothes in there so that is where the problem lies. I have had it where the kids will bring me 3-4 loads each. I look at hem and wonder again why I buy them so much clothing. Oh, well at least I have this week off of laundry. Yeah for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice treat, to have all your laundy done for you, cleaned, dried and folded. Great, enjoy your time off.