Friday, August 10, 2007

Tagged 8 facts or habits

My sister has tagged me and I am honored by this. So, I will begin with my habits


  1. Habit: I can not be late. I have to arrive at work at least 1/2 hour early. When there are family events I need to be early example my nephews First Birthday I thought I was about 20 minutes early when in fact I was almost 1 1/2 hours early.
  2. Fact: I suffer from foot in mouth disease. I always seem to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. And sometimes I can fit both feet in my mouth.
  3. Habit: I spend at least 3 to five hours on the computer everyday. I have a hard time pulling myself away. I am really bad with EBay(not buying, selling)
  4. Fact: I love a challenge. If you say I can not do it I will do it just to prove you wrong. At my job I am the first girl to run my machine and my boss was hesitant about bringing me on for the job. Now he is glad he did.
  5. Fact : I am 32 years old and just learned how to drive a stick shift.
  6. Habit: I HAVE to HAVE my coffee every morning. IF I do not my day is ruined. Bad mood Mommy.
  7. Habit: Every time I am at the store I have to buy my son a new car to play with. I have tried to stop but it is so hard.
  8. FACT: I buy all my daughters name brand clothing at the thrift store. Never buy it new. Can not see the reasoning behind it when she will out grow it within a year.

I am going to tag Kelli

2 comments:

Susan said...

Really enjoyed your facts and habits. I love reading these type things because we learn a little about each other.
Susan

Lori said...

I enjoyed these fact and habits about yourself.

I to have to have my cappicinos or chia tea in the moring.
I spend a bunch of time on the computer but only about 2 hours.
I can understand why you buy name brand clothing at the thrift store.
Kids do grow out of their clothes so fast.

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Feel free to come back anytime.

Do you live in MN? We just stayed away from the 35W bridge. That is so tragic.