Friday, August 31, 2007

Our Satruday with Grandma and Grandpa

Last Saturday we went to spend the morning with my parents and go to the Minneapolis Farmers Market with them. When we got to their house Grandma and Grandpa had a surprise for all the grandchildren. A Rainbow Backyard Play System. What fun was had when the kids saw that.






Once my sister and her family arrived we all piled in the cars and headed to the farmers market. We road in the van with my sister her husband and their youngest son. (what an ham he is)


At the farmer market there is so much more than food.



bunches of roses (25) $10.00
my son loves sunflowers



We of course had to get a polish sausage when we arrived(9am) what a great breakfast for us all.

family enjoying time together



My son wanted this little dragon stuffed toy.





And we got green beans o-plenty. (my son ate half the bag as we walked around what great snack food for him to choose).

my nephew enjoying a green bean



As we walked around my mom keep bringing up me making her egg rolls. I told her with the size of the cabbages we saw I would need two waks , two people rolling and two deep fryers to get them made because the cabbages could make at least 200 + egg rolls.
the cabbage is almost as big as him




We had such a nice and memorable day with her I was so glad to have the time to spend with my mom.
my mom looks great even with out hair. You can take her
her hair but her beauty is always there.

Of course one must get a massage when it is available
me

my youngest sister

First Avenue and 7th Street Entry made famous in the movie
Purple Rain. I used to hang out here as a youth. At least the last time I
was there the inside was the same as in the movie no changes.


My son made me feel like a tourist "mom take a picture of the tall buildings" that boy is becoming all country.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow! What a fun surprise from Grandpa and Grandma! I'm sure it will be put to good use. :0)
I would love to go to that Farmer's Market! Everything looks so fresh and the flowers are gorgeous. It looks like everyone had lots of fun and your mom looks great!!
Have a wonderful Labor Day!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

hope these memories of good times stay clear in your hearts. To some this is "forced family fun" I hope it was a good time for all. Next time w/ B also.....

Love Dad

Karen said...

great pictures looks like a fun time