Friday, August 17, 2007

Show and Tell

Welcome to my show and tell this week hosted by our friend Kelli.

I have been so busy lately that I have not had time on Fridays to post my show and tell so please feel free to check out what I have been up to this month lots of photos and slide shows.



This week I wanted to share some really great news. My brother in law has done a lot of dumb things in his life and during this him along with us had lost contact with his youngest son.

Now, we always think about him and wonder where he is. With help from the Internet and his girl friend was able to locate his sons mother and begin contact with her. Then I was included in the contact with her. Come to find out that she whats him to have a relationship with his family and was happy to hear from us. I got some photos and now will be speaking with him soon. I have not seen him since he was 2 and a half. Now he is 8. So, we are all really happy and excited.



Other exciting news is if you did not know my mother was diagnosed with cancer and has been under going cemo treatments and the doctor has decided that she stop the cemo due to the fact that quality of life is better than quantity. She was having a hard time with the last round of cemo and it was really hard on her. She sound great and happy to be done for now. It does not mean the cancer is gone it is what is best for her body and spirit. So that is all for this week check out my other post to see how my summer has been (follow the music to the Threshing show). And Check out all the other show and tells at Kelli's.

Thanks for stopping by. n(oops had comments turned off)