Thursday, August 23, 2007

SCHOOL SHOPPING (and update)

This is the time of year to do all my back to school shopping. I love to shop and I love a great deal when I get one. So here are my deals this year. Gap jeans for Brittany 6.97. Two shirts from Aeropostale 10.00. Etnies tennis shoes 11.78 Eaby NIB(new in box).

All school supplies purchased and ready to go. Two kids excited abut the new year.

Michael has been working ob getting his room cleaned up this week he found a MP3 player at Walmart last week that he wants me to buy. So, I told him last night that he need to clean his room and keep it clean for a week. (to him that is a lifetime) and we would go and get it. Good thing it is a reasonable one to purchase under 30.00.

Brittany has been enjoying watching the Charm Series all summer she is now on season six (I think).

Took some time off starting next week to hang out with the kids before school starts and to see them off for their first days of school. Brittany will start the Tuesday after Labor day and Michael's first day will be that Thursday. Mom needs to take him and spend the first half of the day with him and then I get sent home to wait for him to ride home on the bus. Oh, how nervous I will be.

So that the update for this week so far.

Have great day. and remember to smile someone is always looking.

(I changed my quote what do you think)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kisses to all from Grandma, make your first days at school great and the rest will be just as good. This is your job for both of you, do it well. Glad you got new things for school. Wait till you see what Grandma and Grandpa have? Love to all!