Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Work

Today I had issues at work. I am the type of person who takes things to heart. It could be a mild corrections or nothing that anyone else would think is a big deal but to me I feel that I am letting my boss down if I mess up. I work a job that in my industry is considered a mans job but I am one who is always out for a challenge.

So today when I got to work I was told that I sent ONE bad part yesterday. (out of 500)and I did not even ship it out to the customer because it needed another process done to it. Now, I had the third shift lead rub it in and then another employee rub it in that I made ONE bad part. I was also told that my boss was going to hit me over the head with it( no not really). Then later this morning my boss can and tossed the part on the saw I was working on. I just looked at it and him. Said nothing. Just felt like crap.

Then I thought about it I have to remake lots of parts because people mess them up all the time and they do not get these things rubbed in their face like me. Why do I get it. Sometimes I just want to scream and say why me. I do every thing that is asked of me. I go above and beyond but that does not get brought up. Only what is wrong and I do not make bad parts often.


I remember one time I was not even at work when it happened but I got chewed out because the machine got broke and I was not even there that day. I looked at the person who chewed me out and said so your saying even though I am not here it is still my fault because I have been running that machine longer? How is that fair? I never got a response back for that one. Well that all I have to say about my day. I could keep going but then I would more than likely decide that I am not going back the next day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a J.O.B. not a life.......Its good you are conscientious, admiral, do not let others manipulate you. Do your best always as I know you do, thats all anyone can expect. Your not a robot. Enjoy Love you
Your Dad