Saturday, April 5, 2008

Round Robin-Perfect sence caption

Welcome to my round of the Round Robin. I had so may pictures to choose from and then the perfect picture jumped out at me. I could not resist myself. Now this is not for the faint at heart. You also need to have a sense of humor when you see this picture.

This was photo was taken to prove a fact to this person that he is no longer a size 32 waist and it was time to buy clothing that fits. Enjoy.

Thank you for stopping by all comments are appreciated. (will be shared with the Crack owner)

Also for those of you using AOL Journal I always stop by but am unable to comment.

Thanks again for visiting.

Charish

17 comments:

Susan said...

Does he know you did this?!!!!!
Susan

Jan said...

OGM, if all the "offenders" could get a picture of themselves, we might clear the blight of viewing butt-cracks. Unfortunately, it's not just men anymore.

Wendy said...

Perfect caption! Did he get the message?

Jan AKA Wammy said...

This is so funny....thanks for putting a smirk on my face!

Carly said...

ROFLMAO!!!!

Ut Oh! Ahemmmm. Interesting choice for the challenge. And certainly words to live by.

Always, Carly

Kiva said...

LOL! I'm glad I ended with this one
;0)

Suzanne R said...

ROFL! This makes me glad my husband either wore overalls or used suspenders! LOL!

Monica said...

OMGosh, what not to end on! Great caption.

Monica

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Ouch! I hope that's not his best side! ;)

Anonymous said...

OH! That's so funny! Does he know you have posted this for the world to see? LOL!!!

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! can't write anything else !

Janet said...

Nice, um...freckles...

Thanks for visiting!

MariesImages said...

Awww poor guy!
but funny!
LOL
Marie

TJ said...

Flalling on my floor, now pulling myself up with one arm! BUTT CRACK...now that is a photo capture that caught me by surprise.
What can one say???
Nice CRACK!
Laughing..
TJ
http://tjphotoexpressions.blogspot.com/

Steven said...

Too funny. I'm a 32, but the 33s fit better. A belt keeps the crack away!

Great caption.

Nancy said...

This is brilliant! I'd blow it up and sell it to some anti-drug places! lol

Nancy

http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/

Unknown said...

Add some duct tape to that crack and it resembles an ad I saw recently. :)

My future son-in-law has no butt and always a lotta crack. I had to chop a photo off because of it but it was such a cute shot of his son I couldn't just delete. :)

Buy soem new britches crack ownr. :) And maybe a belt?