Monday, April 14, 2008

Trip To Green Bay

OMG, I could not blog about going to Green Bay because it was a surprise for my Aunt Laurie. So, now I can tell you all about my trip. We left Friday early afternoon. We were headed to Green Bay for a surprise Birthday party at Lambeau Field. So, in preparation for my trip I looked to see about finding so caches while we were there. And to my surprise there was one right at Lambeau. (I was so excited I just had to call and tell someone. So I called my Aunt Janet. She knew nothing about geocaching but was excited for me.) We get there and enjoy some family time and then my aunt asked if there were caches around her area. Of course I only got around 20 to try to find if I have the time. So, my kids my self and my aunt and cousin went out on the hunt. Needless to say I think my cousin is very interested in doing this after going out with us.
On Saturday, We had to clear out of my Aunt Janet's house since she was on her way to get the Birthday Girl. And did not want her to know we were here. So, out and about Green Bay we went. Attempted to find caches but the weather was crappy. My other Aunt (Kim) had called me and said we could come over to her house since we could not check in to our hotel until after 3pm. We visited with her for a couple hours. She had gone to see Charlie Danial's Band the night before. (so cool) After that we headed to the hotel to get ready for the party. Everyone need to rest because it was going to be along night. (before we got to the hotel we found the Geocache at Lambeau but there were so many people around we had to wait till later to grab it).
We headed to the party early so we could get it decorated and get in place before she got there.
And the plan to get her there was that there was a new restaurant called ANCIENT RUINS for her to go to.
Boy, did we get her she was so shocked about the party.
Now because I have so many pictures to share I though I would just make a slide show for you to watch. Hopefully you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I was just getting ready to send you an email asking if everything was alright LOL The party looks like fun and you can tell by your aunt's face that she was really surprised. It's cool that you got to do some caching while you were there. The first thing I do when planning a trip is look to see if there are caches around LOL Glad ya'll had fun!

Unknown said...

WOW that's a huge family! Looks like you guys had agreat time! Yippee! Hopefully the weather didn't kill ya too much. :)

Anonymous said...

Ir was sure fun to surprise her. and see everyone.
Love ya all
Dad

Anonymous said...

Yes it turely was a wonderful surprise. I cried for 2 days..

Thank You so much for traveling over here for me, So nice to be with family, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday.
I Love the video thanks for taking the time to put it together and sharing it.
I Love you all
Auntie Laurie