Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trip To Green Bay Part 2

So I showed you all the fun we had for my aunt. So, we also tried to go other places while we were in town. And around Green Bay.

Here is the Titletown Trolley. No we did not ride it but I thought it was cool to see.This picture was taken at Titletown Brewery. I have purchased beer and rootbeer in the past when we were there. What a good place to visit.They were both excited to be there. It was little mans first trip to Green Bay.Here are the kids in front of the statues at Lambeau.

Just do not look at the Gas prices. You may cry.This is where the Packers Practice.Of course there was Geocache hided there so we had to drop a travel Bug off.Armed Forces Memorial. Right across from Lambeau Field.

Little man in front of a mural inside Lambeau.

Now tomorrow I will be finishing our trip highlights. Here is some food for thought. Kissy face with camels. Furniture all over and Biting turtles. Making you think, huh.

4 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

It looks like you guys really had fun. I'm not a big sports fan but I once dated a guy who was a huge Packers fan. I'm wondering what in the world camels, furniture and biting turtles have in common LOL So far all I can come up with is thank goodness it's not kissy face with the turtle LOL

Unknown said...

The kids look like they were having fun!

Teena in Toronto said...

My husband LOVES Green Bay!

Teena in Toronto said...

The Green Bay Packers, that is.