Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Trip Home From Green Bay






We left around Noon on Sunday to head back home to northern MN. On our travel home we stopped at Doc's. What a Fun place to stop. Not only were there Harley's galore. There was a Zoo and a car museum.


Now I know you all have been wanting to know all about my comment yesterday so here are some great photos and video of our time at Doc's.
Jim playing kissy face with the camel.
The girls Dream Car. ($125,000.00)I will let this picture speak for itself

A Moose Harley Now that is cool.

The Welcome Home. Boy were we missed.

Yes, my furniture was everywhere. Flipped and moved all around the house. Boy my friends are great. That's OK Payback is coming they just do not know when or how. LOL

3 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

That camel totally wanted a kiss didn't she? She looks like she's in love LOL What a fun place to visit! That wind chime just blows me away. I've never noticed before but I'm guessing that female walruses are pretty damn happy LOL Your daughter has very good taste in cars - that GTO is SWEET! I had a '71 Mustang (Mach 1 Fastback) that was in mint condition and I still can't believe I ever sold it. Those muscle cars are SO nice and getting harder to find every day. So what's with the furniture? I can't believe your friends did that LOL I would definitely be thinking of payback LOL Make sure you wait until they think you've forgotten though - it'll be even better because they will have stopped expecting it LOL
I'm glad ya'll had fun - it looks like you had a really good trip!

simplicity said...

Oh my. Why would they do that to your house?!?

Teena in Toronto said...

Jimmy and the camel are a hoot!