Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The odds

It is almost One years since my mom had been diagnosed with Cancer. And today we found out that my husbands mother also has cancer and hers is terminal also. What are the odds.
People always say God never put more in front of you than you can handle. But to me I have had to much death in my life. I shutter at the heart break I feel. All I can ask is WHY!?! Lately it seems that things will be back on track and then something comes and just knocks me off again.

5 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I'm SO sorry to hear about your MIL. You and your husband have been on my mind all day. I have been praying that the news wouldn't be bad. God must know that you're stronger than you think. You can and will make it through this but it sure doesn't seem fair. Ya'll are still in my prayers as is your MIL. Big hugs to all of ya'll.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this.

Love ya all
Dad

Anonymous said...

Jim and Sarah,
I'm sorry to here about your MIL.
My thought's and prayers are with you.
I"m here if you need to talk.

Love You
Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

WSarah an Jim, Im so sorry for you two. I am thinking and praying for you both. Try and not be mad at God. He is always there for all of us. Remember what He went threw for all of us. I Love all of you Aunt Janet

Dear God, said...

halu.. i am charish...

i have read your post....yeah it feels so sad to think of deaths..coz most of us afraid to face it even though its constant...!!! but no matter how hard the situation that we are in to...we shouldnt question god's will because all of this things happen for a reason....a reason that what i believe is good for us...!!!! sometimes things happen out of our plan but just think that gods plan is better than ours..he knows what to do, he knows whats good for...us.....

just always call him....he's there always....life would be brighter for you....!!!!!!


god bless always..!!!