Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Are there any happy People out there

I wonder are there any people out there that are happy. Maybe it is just me but I have to listen to how bad life is everyday from the same person. It is at the point that I do not even want to talk to this person. When I told this person about what is going on with Jim's mom. This persons issues were so much worse. I really am bothered by this type of behavior. It is not a contest to see who has more crap in their life. Heck, I would do anything not to have the problems that I have been dealt. I do not know just a question. Maybe I am just looking the wrong way at this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No you aren't the only one, and you not looking at it all wrong,
Some people are just that way, if you have something going on theirs is bigger.. These negitive people can't find anything good in their lives, They will just bring you down more. They are married to their misery.. this becomes part of their identity.
Love You All
Auntie Laurie

Sandcastle Momma said...

I think friends should be able to vent and complain to each other but only to a certain extent. I never mind listening to someone's problems but after a while it becomes such a downer that I don't want to be around them anymore. No matter how bad your problems are it's important to be able to smile and enjoy the things that aren't bad. Life is full of good and bad and even when things are at their worst it's possible to find a little ray of light somewhere and those people that don't can really pull you down. Ya'll have so much going on right now that I would think it's important to surround yourself with positive people - people who will pick you up - not pull you down. You have enough to cry about so you need people to make you smile as much as possible.

Jan said...

I just stopped by for Round Robin, and I'm happy. One of many happy folk out here.