Saturday, May 3, 2008

Round Robin - Spring Clean Up

Welcome to my round in the round robin challenge. Here is a photo from last spring. We were able to do yard clean up and stuff but this year the weather is just not working out right for us. had this beautifl rose coming in and it was only May 4th then. This year I will be surprise if it comes due to the weather being off. I know it is not really cleaning but it does make everything look Fresh and clean.
Other photo Ideas.
Old Buildings - now a days things are all built the same.
Roads less traveled - find the road that is just amazing and for some reason it just makes your heart jump.
Travel - have a challenge of events or special days in your area. Kind of a travel sight make others want to come and see the happenings there.

10 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Our weather has been crazy here too. Warm ... then cold.

Mine's up too :)

Gattina said...

A flower always makes a place nice !

Carly said...

What a pretty rose! Good ideas for the challenges. :) I love the Old Buildings idea.

-Carly

Steven said...

Pretty Rose and you are right they do make everything look fresh & clean.

Great ideas :-)

Unknown said...

Flowers sure make things look prettier so I think they count for spring cleaning. :)

Kiva said...

Lovely rose and great ideas!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

That is very neat looking! I hope it comes back this year, even if it is a bit delayed.

I look forward to doing your "Old Buildings" topic.

Sandcastle Momma said...

That flower is gorgeous! Hopefully he'll be back once it warms up there. Oh and I'd love a package of snow LOL

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Flowers to me also seem to make this look clean and new. They are wonderful.

barrettmanor said...

The weather where I live has not been cooperative for outdoor work. I'm hoping the rain will pass next week. But you have a very nice rose!