Saturday, May 31, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

So I was tagged by Sandcastle Mamma.
Here are the rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers. I am not going to tag anyone But I will post my results.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Umm, I can't remember what I did yesterday.
Five things on today's to do list?
What is that? Stuff I want to get done or stuff I procrastinate till I have to do them
Laundry.
Snacks I enjoy:
now we are talking. I love anything chocolate. Chips and dip.
Popcorn with lots of salt and BUTTER. Do not hold back on the butter

things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
duh, I would pay off all my debt. And buy lots of land and shop till I drop. I would probably open my own restaurant
Places I have lived:
Green Bay, WI
DePere, WI
Kansas City, MO
Ohio
New Brighton, MN
Columbia Heights, MN
Brooklyn Center, MN
Minneapolis, MN
Blaine, MN
Grasston, MN (current Location)

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I've always wanted to open a restaurant too. And I can eat my weight in chips and dip LOL

Did you get my email? My email program has been acting odd lately and things are always getting sent. Let me know if it doesn't come in and I'll contact you through geocaching.