Saturday, May 31, 2008

Granduation 2008

Last night we went to the graduation of this years senior class. We were asked to attend by friends of ours whose daughter was graduating. And since gas prices are so high and there really is no other thing to do on a Friday night.(In a town of 1200 where most of it was at Graduation) So off to school we go. After arriving I had run outside with my girlfriend as she proceeds to tell me that "I have to bring crayons and candy to keep G busy." Now G is her husband. I looked at her very strangely. She then said, "He is worse than Little man. He can not sit still at things like this. He needs something to keep his hands busy."
That was all I needed to hear. I laughed so hard with the thought of a 45yr old man coloring during graduation. (the crayon were Finding Nemo Crayons).

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

That is so funny and now I have a mental image of a grown man coloring away with Nemo colors stuck in my head LOL I wish I could entertain my husband that easily. He gets bored and then starts whispering stuff to me trying to make me laugh whenever we're at an event. He's horrible in church and I keep telling him that a big lightening bolt is gonna come right through the ceiling and get him LOL