Saturday, May 10, 2008

Just thinking

I am really missing mom today. Knowing that tomorrow is Mothers Day. I usually am looking at all the wonderful plants and items for the yard for her. But I have yet to walk in to a greenhouse. I have no interest in doing my own planting. Every year I would try to get her a new a unique plant. That way when it came up the next year she could look at it and think of me. Now I go and see all the plants I have given her over the years and am sadden by the fact that she is not here to enjoy them. I have yet to decide what I am doing for Mothers Day. Am I going to my parents or am I going to stay home.
I have thought about going and doing some New State Park Geocaches early in the morning. But after that I have no clue.
I feel I may have to figure something out.

No comments: