Thursday, May 22, 2008

Construction Entertainment

Today on our way home from work we had the normal Minnesota Construction hassle( also know as one of the seasons here). Except, this time it was fun. You see just as we were driving up to the stop I say a young man go running down the hill to where there were some trackers. And he did the man stance of Peeing. I could not help myself. I yell " That is not a bathroom!!!" I had my husband and girlfriend just laughing in the car. He said something back but I could not hear it. Then as he was walking back up the hill I can not help myself I yell" You did not wash your hands!!!!" He was a little embarrassed. So, he took out his water bottle and dumped some on his hands. As we were progressing through the wait I told him thanks for the entertainment. His co-workers just laughed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

souds like you were laughing right along with them. glad you had a good ride. love aunt janet

Anonymous said...

Ha-Ha.. How funny is that..
That's what he get's for peeing in public. :)
Have a Great Holiday Weekend.
Love You all
Auntie Laurie

Sandcastle Momma said...

You are a riot LOL I would love to have seen the look on his face when you started hollerin at him. I love it that he "washed" his hands LOL

Sandcastle Momma said...

I tagged you for a meme. Come on over to my site and get it if you want.