Friday, May 2, 2008

The Weather

Help I am stuck here and during the week it is beautiful but as soon as the weekend comes here comes the crappy weather. Today HI of 49 and rain possible SNOW. Saturday HI 50 rain. How am I to get any work......opps I mean fun done with my kids.
Brit is off to her fathers this weekend. So, that just leaves me and Little Man home. So, I figured if I could find away we may go and see the movie Ironman. We like those kind of movies. We have almost all the Marvel movies made to date. Have I ever said I was a movie buff. Love movies. Can never watch enough. Well, I am off to work. I began my 5 day work week this week and am not looking forward to it. Like hubby said"It kind of sucks when you are used to working Fridays and getting paid time and a half and now you only get straight pay for Fridays." But that is ok because at noon I will be on time and a half I have been working 9 hour days all week.

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I hate to show my ignorance but I really don't know much about the climate in your area. When does it get warm there, how warm does it get and how long does your "summer" last? I don't think I could take that much snow and cold LOL And while it's nice here right now it won't be long before it's over 95 every day and the humidity stays right around 100%. Going outside feels like someone has thrown a very hot wet blanket over you. We won't feel cool weather again until at least the end of November and it doesn't get cold until January. I would love to come and see snow (I've never even seen any) but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to handle it for long LOL